- BSc. Political Science, University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University)
- LL.B, University of Ibadan
- B.L, Nigerian Law School
- LL.M, University of Lagos
- Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria (BRIPAN)
- Intellectual Property Lawyers Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
- Insol International: International Federation of Insolvency Practitioners
- London Court of International Arbitration (Pan African Council)
- Executive Council of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Group (NCMG), Lagos
Olatunde Busari, SAN
Partner (Managing Partner)
Tunde is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), a Chartered Arbitrator, and has acted as counsel in various proceedings in the Nigerian Courts at various stages of legal proceedings. He is also a Fellow (FCIArb) and Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, U.K (Nigeria Branch), Fellow (FCIS) and Past President of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN).
He is currently a designated representative of Nigeria to the Arbitration Panel of the ICSID (International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes), World Bank, Washington DC and a listed arbitrator with the Lagos Multi-Door Courthouse, Nigerian Communication Commission Arbitration Scheme, Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration, Lagos and the Kigali International Arbitration Centre, Rwanda. He is a Notary Public.
He is the Chairman of VFD Group Plc.(2018 till date).He has served as a Director in Trans Nigeria Insurance Plc (1999-2003), the Nigerian Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (2006-2007) and Corporate Affairs Commission (2010-2011). He also served as the Special Assistant to the Honourable Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice between 2006 and 2007 and between 2010 and 2011.
Tunde is a firm believer in capacity building and trainings, thus he has attended several trainings and seminars including but not limited to Workshop on the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Project Workshop organized by the World Bank in Washington, DC, Congress of the West African Monetary zone meeting in Ghana, Training Seminar on Secured Credit and Business Insolvency in Nigeria organized by Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria, Training in the Introduction to Investment Treaty Law and Arbitration organized by Africa International Legal Awareness, London, etc.
He is a member of the Ikoyi Club 1983, Ikeja Golf Club, Ibadan Polo Club and the Metropolitan Club, Lagos.